Will you be our colleague?
Entrador Consultancy Group is looking for people who feel at home at the intersection of Business and Information Technology. You play a key role with our clients in seizing market opportunities. Collaboration and intensive knowledge sharing are key at the Entrador Consultancy Group to give our clients an edge in the market they serve. Pleasure in your work is the beginning of our success and the results of our clients. Are you interested in joining the Entrador Consultancy Group? Call +31 (0)33 330 2575 or mail to
What we are looking for:
- At least one completed HBO/WO education
- At least three years of relevant work experience
- Drive, ambition, team spirit and entrepreneurship
- Pragmatism, enthusiasm, creativity and the drive to 'go' for concrete results.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain good relationships within customer environments
- A convincing personality with the flair and power to make changes
- A well-developed organizational awareness
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English languages in word and writing
Furthermore, we would like to see a combination of proven industry, technology, methodology or tooling knowledge in your Curriculum Vitae.
The application procedure starts with the receipt of your application letter and attached Curriculum Vitae (preferably by e-mail). If you are able to convince us of your knowledge, skills and motivation, we will plan a first meeting.
The purpose of this first conversation is to get to know each other better. We are interested in the choice of your education(s), work experience and of course what kind of person you are. Drawing up a personality profile can be part of the procedure. We explain our organization and way of working and give information about the projects we carry out.
After the introductory interview it will be determined whether your profile fits within Entrador. If this is the case, you will be informed as soon as possible and invited for a second interview. We would like to hear why you find the consultancy profession fascinating and what goals you pursue professionally, but also on the social level. We indicate what we expect from a new colleague.
After two conversations, if possible with different Entrador consultants / partners, it will be determined whether you are a valuable addition to our team. Feedback will take place soon after this meeting. If you and we are still positive and enthusiastic, we would like to invite you for an employment interview. We also look at a possible start date. We strive for an application procedure that lasts a maximum of two weeks.